Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Male Y & Female X

I am the result of the chromosome of X and Y but not a mixture-fusion of it. I am straight and never involved with the same gender intercourse though my previous alma matter was all boys school. The only boy in a very conservative family never trap me convert to be a faggot in fact I am rough verbally but tolerates. I always being classified as arrogant hence I am the ice breaker habitually.
The Y factor is definitely from my father and I grew a lot in his mould physically and behaviorally. The bad temper, pusher but I am a doer are all biologically from Ali bin Hassan. On the other hand my intelligent of far broad thinking, economic, good planner, reader and my leadership are all inherited from him. He is also a good motivator and encourageable.
When I look into my daughter’s stubbornness plus her temperamental I always blamed on me and my father. As a father, I always worry about her hard talk and argumentative hence she‘s good academically so far. Some of her vulgar words hurt me and I‘ve always received a bad report from her babysitter. I believe I am naughty by nature but I pray to God not to be happened to my daughter. Why? Because she is girl and she shouldn’t behave like a boy. She speaks English in the house but she knew to whom supposed she speaks Malays but there are times s a little bit confused. Though her English command not the accent type but it just enough to understand the English movie and that’s made me a big worried.
Most of kids in English movie are argumentative and stubborn and the facts that western has taught to be that way naturally. It’s best to prevent rather than cured. So now I bring her to surau almost every day and send her Darul Quran Al Husna after Maghrib hoping miracles on her attitude I let her joins other “religious” kids so that I wish she is able to be transformed. People said mother knows the best but not the father.