Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sahabat 2: mazidulakmal.com

I never thought that people would appreciate my writings nor anything from my brain cells. By the time I set up this blog just to fill my wasted times then at that time my daily routine sucks and it’s killing me. I also never ask people to read my blog as I believe they won't appreciate this much. By and large I really take this too personal. And that’s the most reason I never open any membership to follow my entry. Reason being, I hate to respond and this just my personal view and of course there are people out there who disagree with me. So that I think if they don’t, it’s better for them to write in their own blog. Perhaps I knew there are people out there reading this. Last two days, just give try to advertise my blogs at En. Mazidul’s blog (well everyone knew him),,, surprisingly he did advertised 1manusia on his Sahabat 2 .. …hahaha I sold out and go mainstream at last ….Other say earlier and later says another…yupp I too not an alien… Thanks… En Mazidul