Thursday, April 8, 2010

Karma Bumi

It has been karma to a human, when they don’t have money and facing the financial problem they talk more about economy. And now it is specifically arrowed to me. The life cycle is always changed and unlike the static plants, our faith also divined by The Almighty God whether we are up or we are down. My pay slip on the next two month will deduct on my second house installment and it kills my purchasing ability. But that’s okay because I‘d rather be a moneyless as long as I can make another properties. It is not how much you get the money but how you manage the money. Isn’t it? Okay don’t drag so long on that matters and suddenly

I saw an ASNB annual report for 2009 and it slightly forcing me to read. I don’t know why it just really attracts my eyes. So I had a look on that.
What is it that really bothered me? When it comes to numbers and digital, most of the time makes me a hyper a little bit.

In the report shows, it stated only 6 793 632 bumis had invested in ASB which is the only their unit trust. From the gross figures of our total population is 27 million and 60% from it is Bumi where the numbers roughly should be around 16 200 000. So what is the percentage of ASB investor out of the total numbers of them? 6 793 632 / 16 200 000. = is only equals to 41.93%.This figure shows that another 58.06% don’t invest in ASB, or invest in other unit trusts or else don’t invest at all?

But ASB dividend doesn't much also.
This simple diagram also shown that most Bumi still don’t have money. My suggestion is an extreme strategy has to be taken by the current government. But don’t be like the previous pink form distribution where 52 billion shares had been allocated to them and yet now only 2 billion still left behind.

“If you want to help a fishermen success, instead of giving them the fish, why don’t just give them the rod.” Does this make sense?
Look at what happened to the red army in Bangkok .Too much giving off the silver plate and spoon feeding doesn’t twist the faith. It doesn’t challenge their ability to earn a living.


--only God knows how & why..