Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Love ... Yasmine Shahnaz


April is so colourful. Despite celebrating my birthday on this month, so many chaotic events happen on earth. From the volcanic ashes in Iceland, Hulu Selangor by Election, Bangkok Riot and many more unplanned events which can be considered as the divine intervention.There are few bad things happens to me from the cancellation of my flight ticket to Bangkok due to the riot and another waste of money after I had to purchase a train ticket to Singapore (as to switch my holiday plan) and the worst things happen is today (22nd April)

A news from Hosp. Putrajaya that my lovely daughter Yasmine Shahnaz is now suspecting having a “jantung berlubang”. As a father of course I am damn worried. The result of echo, physio and the blood test is still grey but I can see a lot of tears from my wife. Dizzy… A lot of question is dizzying my mind. I am thinking of the dark side of the past and my previous mortal sin. The first think came across inside my mind was, Did I have enough money if the worst thing happen to her and Gosh ...I haven't cover her in any insurance policy yet. The first person I called in the morning is my mom and Sabri. I am just hoping that the result is negative and prays to God to let my daughter run her life as a normal person. What ever faith given by the God, I‘ll take it as Qadza n Qadar and who am I to eliminate things divined by the God.Ya Allah Grant Me Patient.

TB 210-213,JALAN BUNGA,TAWAU