Monday, April 5, 2010

Smile

I just remembered what father said to me when I was kid.If no ones wants to help you, just pray to God. Ask what ever you want.
Today God has shown to me something which I don't expect. I was mumbling for quite sometimes about this person, luckily today he smile and try to cooperate with me without any prejudice. Before this I was trying to pass the hurdle and get some repo recognition or in other words it is an ego race.It doesn't work that way this time.Like genius said ,"if you cannot fight them, join them". Then it works now. I wish this gonna be a good kick start for me to motivate myself for my daily works. Just give my face to him. I'm now reaching at the good edge to
overhaul my inner side and every time I pray, I may ask the God to clean-up my inner space.

"All praise is due to ALLAH"