Thursday, July 5, 2012

Business's Snippet


Of late, FGVH shares had been top news amongst the mainstream news and without they realize the KPF dividend is much better. What are so huge perks if the shares given to settlers just 800 unit and not even one lot. For simple calculation 800 x 4.55 is just 3640 and the shares being rocket boosted up to 5.25 so that times 800 it would be 4200. For stupid arithmetic, 4200 minus 3640 is only bloody 560. WTF lah. Fortunately, KPF gave us 18% and partial from it, I can use for our small business. 
Joining “all girls stuff” business is my new counterpart business .Getting perks for Raya is just well enough if it’s not bare my legal fee for   C14 apartment at all cost. While many colleagues in my office are struggling like hell to get good post (and some may use devil’s advocate), I choose to make money the other way around. Let them get the post and I want to make money outside. 
It has been two days in the row, I am quite busy with preparation for our stall in Jalan Conlay. Tiring but not as stress as getting a curse wedding invitation. I was told to attend a wedding but they place us at the end of the world for the night wedding and yet the next day they asked me to “bagi bunga teloq”. Sorry not interested with that .I just want to eat.
Back to business. I went to Kompleks Kraf with Wanie and do my own survey and some respond makes me worried about the sales. Indeed, it s a girl stuff business and I just a first timer. Better late than never .Harap – harap maletop