Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April-Fill In

UM just nearby and it is located  in the sizzling hot seat between Raja Nong and Nurul Izzah. Attending the campaign couple of last week granted me  a flying egg from the sky. The freedom of speech in Lembah Pantai poised with the egg bombshell. Since that , I decided not to attend of any political campaign. Just run my PC , get the statistic,compare and analyze and decide who to vote as simple as that .Though I am interested in politics but to make it something heavy on my head , just piss on it. I would rather attending a rock gig  anyway.  Counting days after 5th of may is so stressful  and meantime there are 4 reports to go.Busy and  dizzy but i put it in ashtray. Anyway  April is the  month of me and the Rockestra is something I've been waiting for. I am gearing into rock n roll and back to 20 plus .A not so surprised birthday present from Zareene.