Sunday, February 27, 2011

Do we really different?

In patch this time I will touch on some Malaysian Indian. Regardless of people of Indian origin from Malaysia, or the Indian subcontinent of India. Coincidentally, I've been interacting with them. After graduating from UItm , I’ve always fated neighboring with Indian. Krishnan in TSD and Yogesh in TDD but I have never facing problem with them in fact , when I was being attacked by moron right in front of my house in 2006, Krishnan was the one who protecting me. I still remember when his dog died; I was the person to calm Krishnan. That shows how close we are. While Danya hospitalized at Columbia Asia because of the intestines and my family and I went to visit her .


I remember how Magesh crying like hell commemorate the fate of his daughter in front of me. Really sad and overwhelmedthen this morning, I went to breakfast at my favorite Indian store in Equine Park. There are two workers who recently arrived from India to replace two who have gone home. One hundred percent of the store employees are immigrants from India and a majority of the Indian subcontinent. The majority of the customers are Malays and Chinese customers. There is the curse of India Malaysia's own country, but job seekers from the Indian subcontinent came in throngs to feed themselves because their country does not have bread and butter their pleasure. And within the next 24 hours, we are all directly or indirectly are dragged into an activity initiated by the Indians, or more accurately the Hindu India. Something that I really don’t understand, why these entire things happen. Why can’t we live in peace despite different beliefs, skin color and culture " I really hope I will not be trapped in the middle and become victims of any political ideology. Why we should despise others?