Monday, February 21, 2011

Inner Square

Two months without any outgoing activities. The house –hold installation, new furniture purchasing and some maintenance works urged me to concentrate doing whatever necessary things and now, the roof leaking again makes my head in turbulence. As usual, I hired Mani and Krishna to repair the roof, meanwhile few neighbors complaining they are facing same thing.
Now I realized how TDD people do appreciate me. I felt very touched when many friends come and help me lift while moving house. Thanks to En. Zainal for his Hilux, Jamal, En Sabri and Fendi for lending their hands on me.
The house now is exactly like rolled inside the Egypt’s flag where the red, white and black only allowable in the house. At this point, I must get ready some critics especially backfire from my second sister who is so called knows everything about the interior design... ( duhh..)
When I visit Ahmad Dhani’s studio sometime in 2008 I was so amazed with the color scheme in his studio where the red colour and the frames play a big roll on the wall. I tried to convince Zareene in that sense to put as much as frames that can be put on but I supposed she never agreed with the idea. Talking about colours, it was quite challenge for me as the house I bought is a second hand house so that there are wall portion need to be repaint. When I asked around about the quotation to paint the house inner and outer it cost for about RM 5000. Cishh.. as a result I asked Krishna if the still have any Jotashield cream to paint the house. I paint myself finally and cost me about only RM 50 and it just to pay Krishna.
Choosing three base concept colors make my life runs misery past few weeks. It is hard to satisfy in home decorating especially when it is too conceptual and you will face a tough time to find furniture. Some of purchased stuff maybe wrong in scale or doesn’t blend with colours or else even worse it doesn’t fit to any space of your house.
Yesterday the sofa came after I blatantly curse on the seller for the late delivery. The home décor end up with I regret with the sofa I purchased. I don’t know but the scale is just not proportion at all compare to what I measure at the shop that day. I hate myself. S**t!