Friday, September 23, 2011

a day of grumbling

Good news is I won the bid. I mean I get the scholarship and that’s mean two years without publishing my stoner face at the office. I’ll be doing real estate and this is my another try to get away from paysage. I can’t wait for that but after getting bundle of statistic notes from Sab, I feel like to turn anticlockwise of my decision. Congratulation my colleagues who’d been promoted last week. They deserve it. Few things just drop on me after raya and on HLP briefing day, I met someone named Shan who knew my old friend, Che Pah. According to him, she married with a Chinese doctor who she met at Belgium and still now under confinement. Wow so excited to meet her .
The excitement is totally healed me from some old school friends who cynically publicize their comments on my english usage on effbee. That’s normal for women and they always take things emotionally. Using snow as metaphor was directly point to me and I’m not stupid on that. Well, I just crossed them out to avoid any of my sarcastic reacts. Let it be and I think that’s the right attitude to handle cheap people.

Another thing in this September is I just can’t forget a discussion with one of my bosses who have a serious verbal slip or may be spoonerism. We were discussed about a gimmick for a lunching day and a proposal of bringing the origami just pop-up from one of the colleagues. Guess what? My boss had positively responded on buying the idea but he said onani instead of origami. I just walked off after that.