Friday, September 9, 2011

By distance, the heaven is just too far

It’s raya again and red is colour of this year. Some might like it some not but I just don’t care and this year Red Hot Chili Peppers is just the choice of mine. I left KL on Friday with free flow traffic and reached hometown at 12 midnight. Breaking fast while driving with a bun and continued with Kasim Mustapha’s Nasi Kandaq next to Sunway Carnival with heavy rain. Next day, my father and I went to town to find groceries and this time he drove my car with lots of worries in brain cells. I noticed he tend to be pampered with me this few years. Thing I love to do when back to my home town is chatting while driving with him except he tends to repeat the same stories most of the time. Of all stories we discussed, the story of my cousin’s marriage was something shocked me. Again this year the main topic is a destruction of a marriage. Abg *** and Kak ***, a very much loving couple from my observation and now facing void in their long time marriage and that’s left me flabbergasted. People change and no matter how much you pretend to be an angle, the true colour will appear at last. I just couldn’t believe it and that’s proved that, by distance the heaven is just too far.


p.s: Happy Birthday to my princess..Yasmine Shahnaz