Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya

A little bit misunderstanding of my past writing but nevermind, let it be taken by the event and now is in the mood of going back to hometown for raya. Going back and meet my parents and since they are still exist and alive, no matter how was being suffocated by my father last time, I‘d see him as the best father of the world and none other than that.

After tarawih, watching mainstream channel is no more my interest so that viewing blogs kind of something enjoyable. Ceritakakwan and ricecooker.com were quite interesting and there are rationale in between of the good side and antagonist while ranting by MM is still in the mode of critical social thinking. Viewing politics’ blog nowadays made me vomit and both sides I believe are in emergency call. The sympathy brochure launched and fighting the reputation of the first lady’s ring made my brain cells focused on acid trick accident recently while waiting the big day of poll.

Joe Kidd ‘s art of writing remains the same as I read him the past 15 years when we wrote the blasting concept and Aedes magazine. It s a little odd at the age of 40 plus, and he is still talking about indie, underground and anti establishment. C’mon wake up.. Joe, there's nothing you can fight with shark's name because the world is belonging to capitalist and you won’t get anything by fighting them. If you can’t fight them, then just join them. Be part of capitalist and grab the chances and enjoy the facilities. You won’t see the real world if you never clean –up your baby’s poo.

But meantime, I am damn hoping that hlp result would be on positive side and I can’t wait to leave the office for two years. yeah finally an invitation of a wedding laid on my messy table but nothing shock as I knew it earlier but giving him some space of to be personal then I’ve got nothing to ask for. So that congrats to Mahathir and finally ….on your mark, get set..hahaha..

I better pack my stuff now so I better wish Selamat Hari Raya and Mintak Maaflah kalau ada yg tersalah tulis....to the rest of Muslim ,the Muslim wannabes, the lovers, the haters and the leftovers of all over the world.