Friday, August 12, 2011

Thank God It's Friday



After taking a break literally and only now I wish Salam Ramadan to everyone. On top of that , on few days of early hungry calendar, I had to attend a funeral of an uncle from Zareene's site who was admitted in IJN for 12 days if I'm not mistaken. I managed to perform Solat Mayat , listening to the talkin due to my last respectable service to him. Thank God It's Friday and besides chairing a meeting in the morning there is nothing but the most shocking news of today that people around me are getting married and going to engaged just around the corner without telling me. How dare... that I was fooled by their silent and they pretend blur plus blank made me nothing to believe. But hey.. I got to break silence ha..haha.. Let me put the blank cheque on the personnel overhere as my blog was tailored to duplicate in my fb account and they are my fb friends as well. I get too worried if some of the friends get wondered and asked me and I don’t how to report if the buddy got nothing to reveal with me. Hmm …if I can recap an Irish poem said, "If you want praise, die, if you want blame, marry". Then what had happened by too secretive might be good example. Then shall I say “ Happy Marry and Marry Engagement” … ? Duhh..Congrats