Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bumblebee Buzzing





Yesterday was weird, for after how many years I never lay my ass in the stadium, then I did for a purpose. Watching football and not the concert this time. The last time I bounced to National Stadium was in 2000 watching Rentak Asia , Steve Vai and Eric Johnson . While F1 was the main dish, I went rocks with the concert. I didn't watched The Gunners, The Reds and The Blues games as I believed the exciting is not there. Why must I spend money to watch a game between a gladiator and a clown?


Pissed off with jerk in my office, watching football considered blood stabilizer to me. Taking LRT to Bukit Jalil with office mates but now with jersey , is a new experience. Yellow is not just the new Black but it is the colour of July. Another Yellow party in town after Bersih and Jacob's Walk of Life. The last night game might be tribunal where many puzzles have to solve by fighting the Lions. The angry tiger roaring and it rocks . I only discover my football skill via newspapers articles and TV screen but physically my football skills sucks.Yup .. kaki bangku and I am true poser and only lately since our football climate has changed, somehow rather it boosts my adrenalin to watch a football in stadium.The last time I watched football in Stadium was sometimes Kedah being defeated at final with KL , if I'm not mistaken. Kedah was damn joke to KL at that time. After the bribery case to Liga Semi Pro , I totally shut down the Malaysian chapter and I believe the player just meat puppets. The football was circus showcase to me.

Bukit Jalil mushroomed with the yellow black army and they get ready to protect their country now. Damn great feeling when you wre in part of the crowd with the same colour. My last night FB status was Selamat Menonton RTM 1 had some responds from my friends.
It is unjustified if I give a football review so that I urge the readers just get the mainstream coverage but I may buzz in my own way. Yeaah we lost and despite lost we put a good effort . Our defensive system is a joke and they are fagot and our first half is really under turmoil. The whole nation just wish that Rajagopal could do something about this or hijacking Robocop like what Singapore is doing may be one one of the solution . Only two person should be credit given, Apeks and Safee Salee. The curse from our nation bumblebee when we watch too much drama played by the Singapore 's player. Despite believing our football need the witchcraft and black magic touch, the last night game doesn't stop me to continuing watching our football.. BZZZzzzz