Saturday, July 9, 2011

9th July : Anarchy In The KL & Floria 3.0

9th July. While Bersih is trying clean up the electoral system, I made my own way. I was never influenced by any parties to join their rallies perhaps; I'm a rally virgin and believed the current political turned to be infectious maggots. Like I said in my previous article, it’s all about cakes seizing and who’s gonna be the so called “breadwinner of the country. “.
“Before they go to Putrajaya”, I decided to go to Putrajaya and enjoy the third Floria. This year, my “won-bid umbrella” is taking part in the garden competition. That’s tradition to my jabatan to borrow my umbrella as part of their garden accessories. The theme of ‘Roses are forever” maybe borrowed by the catchy James Bond’s movie titled “Diamonds are forever”.
Yasmine so keen to be part of promotional team and she was giving leaflets and handouts to the public who transited at JLN’s steel garden. Shahnaz was crying out loud all day long and maybe temperature is just not for her to enjoy the garden display show. Our garden just next to “Penang’s expensive garden” and I said to one of my colleagues, there is only one way to beat them which is a striptease show on the judging day.

While we walk to view the other gardens, we met Dato’ Seri Najib and he looked calm like no rally would be held of the day. While KL is still hustle-bustled by the rally, I saw the Mayor eating something in the pack food. Maybe he’s too dizzy with the city’s current problem and the protocol’s breakfast is too late for his tummy. Yesterday’s Bernama news reported his mayor-ship had been extended by another year. Ohh yes.. He has strong character. We backed home at 3.30pm and grabbed my Aspire One. Khairy,Mat Sabu, Ambiga, Anwar and many political leaders had been arrested said Mkini.com. Serve them right.
Mat and Munna had cancelled our “TT” session due to roadblock at NKVE. I took ablution and discovered my right hand still smelled of the yesterday Kudu’s curry.