Sunday, August 21, 2011

Meet The Republican



I always think that Ramadan is the time when the carburetor supposed to calm down. It is after all the time for reflection, restraint and perhaps reboots of one's faith through the acts of fasting and prayer. It is also a time for charity and kindness. Its Ramadan again and again this year, Republique of Kulim in my house for the bukapuasa and that’s I consider charity perhaps doing something to gather all my close my friends is something enjoyable. Zareene seems in the mood of cooking and ready to sweat of preparing the food while Yasmine so excited to meet Adam, Nizam eldest son. I believe Shanaz can be controlled if she meets strangers, so it is 21st of Ramadan and I save the night just for Kulim’s friend occasion. “Meet The Republic of Kulim” and they are: Mat Besi, Nizam & Pham, Munna, Rizzoe, Kayree n Mat Spec the must attendees of my Iftar almost every year. Out of them, only Munna had a chance having lunch in my Red House, Mat Besi and Mat just dropped by one of those nights and the rest, they’d never. Mat came late at 9 pm plus after cycling at Kiara, I supposed and most of us wonders whether he puasa or not and we did joke on him before he came. The most hot topic was about Alone’s disappearance and Kayree’s wedding on this coming February. Meantime it was zigzagging Nizam’s new SLR as the main attraction of the night and Munna was cursing on the driver who hit his 407 last week and I find Munna’s high-octane curse cheered the night. Mat on his trademark always overlapped the gist of story and make the chatting out of tune sometimes. For some reason we have deemed it necessary to create much noisy and chaos that night as many things to gossip and serious is just not our topics. Rizzoe should be reward as “reporter of the year” as the latest hot stuff always from him while Yasmine and Adam was so busy in light up the fireworks. What the most worried me if Steven, my neighbor going to complain about our noisyious –maximus especially Munna and I who have been granted special mic and speaker effects since born. Well let the photos speak on behalf of us and we finished our considered “free-beer party” at 12 midnight without dog’s barking.