Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dear Boss Letter

The "Dear Boss" letter was a message allegedly written by the notorious Victorian serial killer known as Jack the Ripper. It was postmarked and received on 27 September 1888, by the Central News Agency of London. It was forwarded to Scotland Yard on 29 September.

The message, like most alleged Ripper letters that followed, contains a number of spelling and punctuation errors. It reads:

“ Dear Boss,
I keep on hearing the police have caught me but they won’t fix me just yet. I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits. I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal. How can they catch me now. I love my work and want to start again. You will soon hear of me with my funny little games. I saved some of the proper red stuff in a ginger beer bottle over the last job to write with but it went thick like glue and I can’t use it. Red ink is fit enough I hope ha. ha. The next job I do I shall clip the lady’s ears off and send to the police officers just for jolly wouldn't you. Keep this letter back till I do a bit more work, then give it out straight. My knife's so nice and sharp I want to get to work right away if I get a chance. Good Luck. Yours truly
Jack the Ripper


Dont mind me giving the trade name

PS Wasnt good enough to post this before I got all the red ink off my hands curse it No luck yet. They say I'm a doctor now. ha ha haaha

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


On my version of Dear Boss Letter

Dear Big Boss,

"Since two years we’ve been trapped into bed lock situation and now today we’ve decided to say something which we feel justified to voice out. Ever since you put our new direct boss as our leader, he did nothing but only being a sore loser. On the other hand, the God the Almighty had test us by sending the devil Singh and he'd being the master planner of all evil deeds here. As many people realize that bloody buggar was so rude to everyone, bloody backstabber ,ploy to fail the office with provoke and arrogant. Historically of this moron I don’t have to tell you that he’d also being kicked out by his parent office and they send him as an escapism reason.He always topple your credibility when he feel to do so.

I don’t want you read this letter emotionally but sorry for using harsh words and sound so emotional. But being a person as you who were too cool for two years at a wrong place , I better put molotov cocktail and explode it at your door now and said “boss please kick him out” . Ever since that we mingled around you with hue and cry and now the voters has spoken to swipe him out and unfortunate our direct boss refuse to sign this letter. As far as the planet of the earth noticed that, our direct boss appointed by you is totally con man, shameless, a cocky opportunist and no balls. Sorry by sending letter may interrupt your good condition. Boss lastly I better emphasize this that we sold our soul to the devil by signing this letter and we dare to die with thousand hopes. By option, you just have to pick one, either we or him. That’s all. Thanks but no thanks…"

* Come crawling faster,obey your master*
**Come crawling faster, fight fire with fire**

Yours truly,

Soundgarden & Linkin Park