Monday, October 17, 2011

Dont Go To Work On Mondays

Friday always is a good day. Starting the day with a boom issue and then having good cordial chat with Mariam and Hafiz. The mood is different as this time around time to wake up and voice out and let the God judge the efforts. At least we have tried.
My mood in shopping the books is just like Rebecca Bloomwood in Confession of Shopaholic. When The Big Bad Wolf fair is still around the corner I have spent hundred ringgits on that. The rock bottom price for many book peoples nuts and I can see that people starting appreciate books or maybe I just a new comer for a book’s fair.
One of the books I am reading now is Don’t Go To Work on Mondays And Other Amazing Facts about You and Your Life authored by Anahad O Connor. A nonfiction book and it is a fascinating exploration of the many medical myths and scientific fallacies that abound in the media, this book exposes the facts behind the fiction. Realizing my baldness equivalent to Zidane, I found that the fact that baldness is inherited from my mother side which I find it a bit weird where my mother had no problems with baldness and white hair. By showing some scientific reason I had to face the fact to blame on her side. Of all the facts of life that I couldn’t accept that a study by John Hopkins University produced the fact that taller people live longer than shorter one which I believe the fact that directed to me. The study later challenged by Harvard in 1993 saying living longer is not depend s on the height nor skin colour but the waist expand may cause the life shorter. Thanks Harvard for a fair study well at least I can sleep well. Reading this book is like listening to old folk’s advice. For better or worse it’s how we implement our good practicing in life.