Thursday, November 17, 2011

Alumni

Hard to sleep tonight after watching Sea Games football. Many things came across in my mind from the hideous face of Voldermort to the outstanding MPSJ summons. If Harry Porter is reality he might be getting for at least Tan Sri for his good deed. Killing the dark soul of Voldermort considered crusade and medal well deserved. At the mean time I can’t wait the office’s Voldermort to be removed, Mr Singh. The petition signed by us seems to be worked out after I brought it up at the labour meeting and I heard something had been done by the top one. On the other hand, we had to face a black whisper by the big momma. Well mom, the voters had spoken.
An enjoyable alumni party with last week .With Spice Girls, Peyja, Awe, Ayu and Wan, Azri and the laugh cheered the night. It’s only ten of us of our badge and the rest they may hallucinate and spread out every where on earth. Some of the alumnus came stylishly and some the looked freak and posers. Many have said I was a big pimp of the night but mingled with Wan Halawah and Kamariyah Kamsah was the best part of the night. Even the course doesn’t give the maximum satisfaction and the cake is too small, I owe my teachers and ITM very much and that’s where my thinking process started being moulded. To all of my lecturers, I fly my million thanx to the high icarus sky.