Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Damage Brain Cells

I just discover new thing that there are some empty spaces of my brain which not being used yet.Haa and thats when I tried to defragment everything and throw rubbish from tmy brain inbox. Yess ,, ever since Jaspal occupationates the Level 15, I was alienated by his so called " the bible and the rule of fxxking law" but after a year then everyone discover he just a gift from hell where I can say parallel to the axis of evil.

Fxxkup with the situation, I applied for HLP and try to back off from the picture and well the 22nd Nov, I was called to attend the QA until end of this year. Ever since that I knew a lot of emptiness in my head. But it doesn't mean , those people in the office has brain as well. especially those who in uppergrade who always practising holier than thou.

Realize or not , it had been two weeks and new vocabs been migled around to my lips such as variables, symptoms, theoretical frameworks ,descriptive , correlation ..bla ,..bla.. and mapped in my mind. Thx for the couse giving new soul and I need a new colour of my life. Brain headache is much better than heartache. Unfortunately, I can't really celebrates when I had to know the evil had been kicked out...serve yer right dude..wahh so deep..In my mind now..just to finish the QA , then back to my hometown during new year and then I had to prepare my plan ..backpaxx to Europe with Zareene and Wanie....yeeeakk...wowo..Bayswater, Lafayette...I'll see you again...