Saturday, December 17, 2011

karma chameleons



Some of the formulas are still triggering like one mean test, z score , t score and chi square but I haven’t finish exercising my statistic three hundred and sixty degrees yet. Those formulas really make me chameleons and my ear would be infra red if some numbers I can’t execute at this moment.
While fighting my self with numbers these few weeks, for a 10 minutes break, I took a cup coffee and lay in my garden last night. Enjoying my lawn plus a lil bit help of herbs, I saw a movement from the lush leaves .It was chameleons. Now my lawn turned into zoological garden and a metamorphosis starts now, I guess but that reptile remembered me to a political icon, who is waiting to be barricaded soon. We knew who and just wait for news to be spinned. What after this? Do we have to suffer again in traffic jam in the early morning before to work? I supposed to apply for leave on that day rather than lotsa curses from my mouth. Again they will say slander 3.0 versus chameleons?