Sunday, December 25, 2011

poyo




when I was in university, I never bother the uni – election and I believe those who get the rank in MPP were freaking posers, unattractive and not cool enough. In the current Malay language they called it poyo. neither aspirasi nor siswa , never be my bread and butter and for those I believe go for the MPP were always nerds and bookworms. campus campaign and those MPP’s icons was moron to me. as rock n roll believer who was parallel to tommy lee and scott weiland in those pagan times, my brain cell always associated with girls, gigs and go-go’s .politics, suara siswa ..slogan, debates , student’s right ..hak tuih ..I better sleep than listening you guys talking rubbish while inhaling taxpayer’s money.


so can be seen from here, actually I have no problem with university students, but I just have a problem with forthose claimed themselves mahasiswa because I don't see what are so maha for those siswa and they are usually those who called themselves mahasiswa are those who often seen as poyo.I am sure, would have been university students calling themselves mahasiswa not sepoyo mana pun, of course, they are friendly, kind and humanis, but in terms of experience and observation of me who have studied at ipta for five years followed by a particular student group, then sadly I have to say, every time I hear the word mahasiswa, the first thing to come or appear in my mind is approaching the level of green vormit.


.when I flopped my biology and need reseat the paper, it gave me an infra red to wake up and I said to my self I can’t waste my father’s money just for go-go’s and gig .I never turning back , study and finish my diploma. I was a self sponsored and I had to save some money for my degree. As a result, I managed to finish my study without any interfering with any political waves. does a student supposed to study and not street-screaming? I don’t understand why must they go on the street with banner where else at the same time is that good to spend with girlfriend if not the library? the new world university and college studying is not like last time back in 70’s where graduates were highly appreciated with their achievement. when they joined the demos, the voices of them were always being labeled as the voice of clever clan. today, everyone is considered clever and out of ten teenagers walking on the street, nine of them from colleges. the voice of student is almost every where. Is demo and street screaming still relevant for fighting the future? Nahh.. that was anwar brahing and bang brahing ali’s times and they are now dinosaur. moreover I don’t see they could survive in the current‘s method of study i heard they only got pangkat 2 for their spm.

if you don’t satisfy with things, keep to your self, and wait the polling day and vote for your choice. That’s shows how mature you are .