Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Numbers & Me

Getting new friends with different walk of life gives a lot of opportunity for me to discover the other parts of my career. Many of them are talking about the new scheme in govt sector give you to try something new or else get another job without jeopardize the pension scheme and that sounds great. Furthermore, working with idiots can kill you anyway. At the mean time I disordered with bundle statistics formulas and calculator strangely becomes my good friend. Many years I never believe I’m able to deal with those chi, mean, z score, t – test, proportion and bla.. blas.. but now I feel better with that.Statistic I learnt in English version text book but taught in Malay but I prefer if they asked in Malay provided those technical words in English..haha..Does that mean I should support PPSMI or vice versa? Or maybe Mathematic should be taught in Manglish…Better idea?

Cant wait for Christmas..like what I talked to Shan and Hussein yesterday