Monday, August 6, 2012

I beg to differ II

I am entirely in the mood of switching everything into campus life and I start to ignore everything of my daily routine in the office right after accepting the offer letter from UM  and JPA.

Well at the mean time, running business at Jln Conlay is partially my job scope in away to reduce the office stress. Many people I met and there different tiers of human character at Craft Complex and one of them that really capture my mind was Uncle QQ who so confident with his ketupat soap. He is selling what he claimed as “craft soap” with Pandan smell and even the look is funny he told me he wish to get a USD 500 000 job value in overseas. He offered me a 10 % of that if I able to get him job. Last three month according to him, he met political secretary of Koh Tsu Koon and give the proposal together with soap and he so disappointed when the man make his proposal like garbage. From what he told me, he merely like an opposition supporter but never mind and the only wrong thing is who ever garbage his proposal he will switch to the other person. What lah u  uncle.

Our next door hawkers were doing quite badly in their business and maybe the choices of material they wrongly offered and their price does matter and it happens to us as well. People said that the worst experience is the best experience and I don’t really concern about the profit hence my experiences this time would challenge my ability. Who would believe for a rock n roll gangster able sell women outfit? Well, I took the challenge and manage to do it.

Another six days would be end of our business premise and aligning the ledger would be another exercise. To prove to be different than other ordinary arrogant government servant is by joining business and markets it out. Then we have ball enough to say things about business. They don’t, they just talk much, chair the meeting, points finger at others, bastardizes people and claim they are good. That’s them and who they are. Again, I beg to differ.