Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the saga begins

I am flipping new page of my life by entering UM and glad to see and knowing new people. God meet me with someone I knew at IRERS last March, Ariff and he seems happy to see me.
While counting few my last days in the office, doing small business, money trading and home decoration are options across my mind. I suddenly feel like conscious from having coma in the dark office and now facing another thrill by climbing the academic world.  The UM VC’s sound so patriotic and he for about two three times strengthening about the ranking of his proud employer compare to other varsities. Imagine the car, we are the Ferrari and imagine the technology, we are Apple and just forget other universities, and we out smart them since the beginning. The way he blows the whistle as well as Hitler, I guess and that’s how a leader should be.
Enrolling at UM today is awesome and Zamracer welcomed me with his big bike and treats me at Pantai Dalam.  Thx Bro