Sunday, February 3, 2013

私の村へようこそ!


Being paid for a vacation absolutely good. At first i was a bit reluctant to accept Azril's offer to bring a Japanese reporter to my hometown because I think he may get some difficulties like food and hospitality. But Azril keep convincing me that reporters always trained to be tough and they love new experiences then I agreed. 

I fetched Furuta at Prince Hotel and we had our 7 hours journey to my hometown. He seemed knowledgeable about Malaysian politic .Lubuk Merbau's seem shocked finding a stranger  but this a second time of Japanese visiting this " ancient civilization". 

I met him with some old-timers like Ustaz Aziz, Chegu Tom, Chegu mat ,my own father for BN side and I met thim with Budin Tokpa, Jan  and Najib the barber for Pakatan site and I hope it may ease him to cover some politic scenario in kampung. My big worries about the last night of his stays was a blackout so we need to get an internet service nearby and luckily in front of Temple of Ninja Turtle  there is one.  I was being paid for every services he needed. 

Great experience for me to bring him along but Wafi's engagement make me shock and totally disagree with the idea of getting married while studying.Enough for Middle east for Ustaz Ali's tails. For Wafi think thousand's time before proceed with anything please have some sympathy on your parents.