Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tribute to Aziz Dali


These few days were really meant to me side by side with sad mode. I lost one of my officemates who used to be unofficially my insurance and road tax runner, Aziz Dali. He was 54 on his last day on Tuesday, February 26th before sent to meet the God. The last time I met him was with my father when I wanted to get the road tax from him. At that time he was amazed at father’s age. His helping hand and good heart ease everyone in the office. Unfortunately God loves him more and due to his lungs failure he leaves us with all those good memories. May Allah bless him and put him in a glorious
Right after visiting arwah Aziz at Sri Gombak I had chest pain and tomorrow morning I see the doctor. Badly news after ECG my cholesterol reach 4.6 and I now considered hardcore high cholesterol patience. I was given Lipitor tablet and advised for heavy exercise to reduce my weight, burn my fat and lower down the cholesterol level. Next morning after sending Yasmine to school I had a jog . what a hangat taik ayam . then ..