Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chua Costa Rica

After spending a 5 star treatment in Putrajaya last week, I continued overstay in Costa Rica Port Dickson. I was selected to attend a workshop to prepare the syllabus for the service in varies scale. Knowing my inner side still needs to be overhauled, I just accept it and suddenly I felt guilty for blaming the Pullman after I reached Costa Rica. A “country” named hotel with the countryside condition.

The hotel is damn creepy, lousy and stinky. As you pass by the main road to PD town and near to a small church, you might see the white color building on your right hand stated Costa Rica, then move your car closer, your will see the building wall in dusty, unpainted column, mess and muddled with dead living landscaping.. Here is the place to discuss about the service matters, the question you’ve got to prepare and grounding the knowledge. I am thinking to back home now and watch Travel & Living. What is funnier is they just rebrand the hotel and renamed is as Le Paris…” bonjour..mal a latette “ Huhu hu …next rebrand is what ….Las Vegas? What a stupid joke


Chua

Dr. Chua is the boss now and that‘s the today’s headlines. After being molested by his rival, he won the top post. That’s shows nothing impossible in the power and influence battleship. Many observers said he has enough ‘air-supply” facing this straight fight game. Congrats