Friday, March 26, 2010

Rage Against The Man

Sometimes living in the stagnant routine makes your life miserable. From dusk till dawn and doing the same thing is like taming your brain capability. There are times you have to wake up and make your life colorful. I just looked at the red book on my black rack entitled ‘Changing Landscapes” by Alexander Peckham. The location of book is just like asking me to do something whenever my condition is very passive and dull the whole week.

There are times I think to get a new carrier and start a small business or else just fill the form and further study. That is the only option I have. Demotivated and demoralized.

Sabri said the business is not as usual, my former boss said that he just couldn’t stand to look the face; the new DG said the person you mentioned just goes by the book and I said he is the bloody moron. He is real factor of the landscape changed. He thinks he is good, perfect, show-off and flawless. My previous entry via this blog poorly describes that filth imbecile’s person. Hey man, don’t just blow your own trumpet. From past few days I just try demonizing and blackening this bugger’s name and it effects my emotion. Now I am taking curse as a sport. I am stockpile with hated now. What ever it is, life goes on. Life is just like yin and yang and picking up and dropping off. 2010 is just not mine.
I do realize that sometimes the hated shows your weakness and I am doing that now. Unexplained but I’m sure Sabri knew what I really meant and I guess he felt more pain than I am.
One of my subordinates realized the ‘down syndrome’ that facing me. She said that I have to boost myself because I have to show a good example to them. If I loose, everything’s going to be crash, boom, and bang. I need a very high impact painkiller or maybe I need a cube of ice or blue thunder weed.

As for my condemning of that bugger, I believe I have every right to do so. Retiring from the contract department simply means giving up authority. It does not mean I must abdicate my role as an officer. I simply open to be criticized but let it be in the right way.

Today, with the spirit of to boost myself, I and my colleague had decided to meet our Legal Advisor. . After some explanations about the project brief, he advises us the steps to mitigate the problem without any accusing or any doubt feeling towards us. He really understands the situation and gives us opinion to solve the problem. One good lesson I learnt today, the status quo doesn’t differ a person.Sometimes we just want to listen the in the good condition. Even the thing is bad but the way it be presented is good, some how rather it heals a lot. Human’s nature to listen the good thing. I really adore the way he speaks and respond to me even he knew that I am just a low level officer.


Down to earth and make us feel better.Thank you Dato..for make my day better today.