Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cerita Kawan2ku (Yg Banyak Duit)

Munna is preparing on his upcoming wedding. His reception is possibly on 20th November at Ritz Carlton. He then asked me to be one of important person for his side. I feel proud of him who finally managed to decide settling down. We’ve been discussing about these couple years ago and a lot of names being proposed to him and I am sure there must be something special about this Japanese girl, Sayuri who finally succeeded to get this flamboyant flight driver. I still remember last time how frusted he was when he found out his last girlfriend flirted with other man. Since that, Munna became the biggest player on air. Knowing his financial status, I am sure he doesn’t have much problem. Munna is a very handsome man, always share his problems with me and he is a pilot.

Pie and Yan are going to Perth on October 2010. They planned to watch the Metallica World Magnetic Tour at Burswood Dome, Perth but unfortunately the concert’s ticket were sold out. According to Pie, he had booked the Air Asia ticket but the only way to get the concert’s ticket is via eBay.com but I told him it is quite risky as eBay only a trading website like Mudah.com. I then advised him to purchase the ticket thru smuggler there. I am sure there must be third party who really opportunist who bought the ticket in bulk then going to sell it over as they open the booth near the concert’s venue. It’s been funny to hear stupid joke from our conversation on the phone when he told me what he’s going to wear on that particular gig. Pie is an extremely rock n roll daddy plus a successful event manager and Yan is partner to a landscape architect consultant. They are husband and wife