Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sad But True II

If we think that we’ve been thru the hard time there are people out there who are running the life even sufferer than we are. My colleague and officemate Hjh Hamisah has been confirmed diagnosed as breast cancer patients few months ago. She is now fighting for her life will be getting chemotherapy medical protocols next week. At her busyness in fighting the cancer, she had sent me a book entitled “Ikhtiar Penyembuh Penyakit “specifically for my daughter. I was so touched and I pray to the God to grant her a good health. Besides of her sometimes drama queen acted, I am sure the cancer case is not easy things to be handled and it s not about a drama to be made. Its real and I hope she’ll be strong in facing on this.To Hajah Hamisah , Be strong. May Allah Bless You