Monday, September 27, 2010

An Intelligence Duplicate

Reaching house at 9.00 a.m from Singapore and I planned to celebrate Shahnaz birthday at Alamanda. While waiting my wife washing the clothes, I ved thru the GSC on-line and made a movie reservation.

After having my Irish lamb stew at Secret Recipe, we laid down at cinema seat and viewed the Magika movie. I don’t intent to do a synopsis or a full covered review here as you can read via the www.krustudios.com/magika. and it’s more informative or else just read the movie review at any local newspaper.

What can I say here, it was damn good try even the storyline is a duplicate from Alice in Wonderland but Edry made it ,in Malaysian way. The anthem and the ditty was so impressive and he really made all stars singing-act in this musica-melodrama. The props setting was so amazing and it looks like a tremendous fabulous fantasy diorama. Good try and thumbs up to Ziana Zain, Sabri Yunos, the 3 trees ( I really adore this part), and the dragon effects, good script, Pak Pandir and all the CGI effects. Not yet the Hollywood but I might say it is a road to Hollywood. Just watch it and believe me it is another dimension of Malaysian movie, good fusion of Malay fairytales ,difference and visionary. Malaysia Boleh!!
p/s : Shahnaz, you've got to wait for baba to celebrate your belated birthday..