Friday, October 22, 2010

Meet the Folk-ers

Yesterday was the first time ever I followed the UMNO AGM at PWTC for the rest of my entire life. Though the distance from my office to PWTC is just one station of LRT, I never pay interest on UMNO AGM as I see the crowd and traffic flow sucks and it made me hectic. Normally, I just listen to the news or just read on the mainstream headlines. After the tsunami election in 2008, there are so many arguments on the social contract and it made me to pay extra interest on the current politic situation. I never join any of political bodies all this while but I do have my own political foundation. Perhaps no ones will care about my membership as I am better than no body else. I choose not to review the meeting because I am prohibited to do so.

Pertaining to the AGM story, yesterday I was keen to the PM’s speech and here I quoted some of the interest parts.
Part 1
“Melayu itu, kaya falsafahnya, Melayu itu, orang yang bijaksana,Akal budi bersulamkan daya, Jawa itu Melayu, Bugis itu Melayu, Banjar juga disebut Melayu, Minangkabau memang Melayu, Keturunan Acheh adalah Melayu, Jakun dan Sakai asli Melayu, Arab dan Pakistani, semua Melayu Mamak dan Malbari serap ke Melayu Malah muallaf bertakrif Melayu Kadazan, Bajau, India Muslim dan Siam, Melanau , Bidayuh dan berpuluh suku kaum, Kita bersama dalam serumpun,"

Part2
"Watak Melayu menolak permusuhan setia dan sabar tiada sempadan, maruah dan agama dihina jangan, hebat amuknya tak kenal lawan. Menjadi pemimpin sifatnya agung, syarak dipakai adat dijunjung, hidupnya mengabdi kepada rakyat, taat setia membela umat, Akhirnya, disimpulkan Melayu itu:, dijadikan induk kuat berdiri umat sentosa bertuahlah negeri.”

Besides that, I might wrap the conclusion with these two questions.
Is laziness a hereditary disease? Are we inherited laziness? Let me answer myself.
NO..it just that .....we are too comfort.