Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Aw-Deed - Awful

I am not rich so when a free honeymoon at Nilai Spring was offered, it is definitely agree. Well, the Concorde’s buffet dinner were just too common for us but that‘s her choice last two night anyway and I still owe the CIMB for that purpose. While waiting for my wife finish her course, I watched Channel News Asia calmly.

This morning I had another audit session in Nilai, so its quite convenience for me right after the session I just straight away check in.. The Mix FM “he says, she says “quite interesting this morning and they’d being discussed about the most remembering honeymoon. I wish the 6th celebration would be the one I most remembered.

Talking about the audit where I'd been hell the whole three weeks starting from Kuching and it would be the last one in Segamat. There are Sarawak tour, Perak and finally Johor. Stressful, hectic but republic of food. The question vs food and the document vs sweat and that's how I defined my audit session which would be last on this coming Dec 15th.

Here are some gists of the morning audit session. So many question being asked and I make myself not trapped into their question. Once I’d be asked about technical things from the auditor, I told them the most technical thing I knew in the world and they started forgetting the figure I explained before. One good lesson I learnt from my past lecturer was “ if you cannot convince people, confuse them”. Tell something they don’t even know and just let them know that the person they interrogating is the most clever person in the world but don’t trapped when they asked the same question twice. I just pretend smart and just don’t answer the second one if I forgot the answer before. I just said, you asked before don’t make it the second one then they knew that I am triggering them. One good lesson that I can share here is show them how smart are you and if possible outsmart them with something they cannot answer. Speak English with them and they will look at you higher especially for those who born in belachan pot.

The funniest part of this audit session was we met a Bangla mingled around the park with suit at 11 pm. Yupp full suit means long pant, white shirt, neck tie and blazer . I called him and asked why did he wear such thing in the hot sunny day and he may be didn’t understand my question. He works at KLIA with Mas Catering. The audit session turned joke. Everyone was laughing and they loss on focus. Ha ha ha … good one I guess. Just unofficial the official and joke the serious. It will make things better because the life is not that serious.