Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ali & Associates: Family Day 2010

Never in my life I felt happy and enjoy like this where all of my family members get together and had fun. This is considered our third big family day which held on Dec 17th until 20th at Batu Feringghi. We stayed in a bungalow which can occupy 30 people and thanks to my eldest brother in law, Abang Zaini who accommodate us with good hospitality. Everybody was there except Wafi who still studying in Cairo. To expedite my journey, I decided to overnight at Taiping so that we can reach my sister’s house at Taman Sutera as early as 1.00pm. By the time I reached my sister’s house ,only Kak Chik’s family was not there and the good thing was everyone followed the schedule. We moved from the house to Bt Feringghi at 3.00 pm sharp.

By the time we reached the bungalow it was raining heavily and I start to worry about the BBQ , and I thought the plan would be gone but at 6.30pm fortunately it was slowly dropped so we can start the fire. Everyone seems so happy and Faizal is always jumped around and from his face looked he‘s so happy. Faizzal is my eldest nephew is the most memorable one as he was identified as an autism patient since born. Syafiq and Munawar was at BBQ pit while all the girls was instructed to preparing the dishes, wash and bla..bla..bla . My official duty is jaga anak besides that sembang-sembang to cheer-up the event. As normal, Kak Chik’s family always the remarkable one as their mulut qaypoh celebrates the event and everyone really enjoy their spontaneous joke.

The "guess what? " games was introduced by Syafiq and we had most fun and laughing to the max and surprisingly the joke “tikuih dalam tong“ from my father was extremely entertaining. We were so shocked , OMG...it came out from my father's mouth and finally we discovered the humor side of him.

After the BBQ session was the sembang- sembang time but I continued with poker games with my nephew and nieces they‘d seems happy play the bohong games and it might interrupt some relative who sleep at the living corner.

Morning session started with the jungle trekking at Penang National Park and it was pretty cool and fun but the journey was too short as my sister was too tired, I guess and it remind me to Grown Up movie. My daughter Yasmine seems so excited to walk but after few walks she asked me to carry her ...”Baba ..Kong” that’s the synonym sentence from Yasmine . After the jungle trekking then we went to market and suddenly a very familiar face just walk across right in front of me and it was Ustaz Asri, the most controversial mufti who being arrested in Selangor for unlicensed – teaching. Najib , my yo-bro in law and I had snap some photos with him.I felt so shy at that time because wearing the shortpant but Ustaz Asri quite sporting in that sense.

The evening session was beach sun-bathing. My daughters and their cuzzies were so busy with the sand castle forming and the other girls wetting themselves. All the guys enjoyed with the beach soccer and it was so enjoyable. All the carbos and proteins from the BBQ dishes turned sweat and we were tired like hell.

The night session was chit – chat and the confession things. I had a serious talk to my sister, Kak Lone who just divorced .I feel so pity with all Kak Lone‘s kids but they must realize it just their stupid father who discriminates themselves. I hope they can face all these and let the man gone and burn in hell. There’s nothing difference between is he exists or not. Life goes on and keeps joy the life and that's my advise to them
Another night session was road walk to night bazaar . the ambience is exactly like Night market in Chiang Mai and Patong Beach . I asked my mom “makk, nak beli apa” and she said “ jalan-jalan, syok nak tengok ja”. I bought Maher Zain, Air Supply and Robbie William cds for RM 10 and all considered belongs to the wifey.

Midnight story was the guy session where we blues at Hard Rock CafĂ©. Najib, Syafiq, Munawar, Najib’s friend and I went out to watch the live band at HRC Penang. Thanks to Najib for paying all of our cover charges and I treat them the fries and that’s the only I can afford with. The band was quite good and they played mostly 80’s rock numbers from Bon Jovi, Aeosmith and Joan Jett. Sorry to Ateh and Faez as Pak Njang can't bring you guyz along because the age does matters in nightclub. The boring part was considered affordable crowd where we can’t see the nightlife hypocrites in the club so that the “land –fishing” won’t be enough success.

Sadly the next day would be the last dat for me as we had earlier Canaz’s appointment with the doctor. So that, after having “luncheon-talk” we moved to KL together with Wet’s family. We had snapped some photos ant HRC again as per my wife requested then straight to KL with the hectic jam from Juru until Bukit Berapit. As for me, I feel this is our best organized family day ever with the smile and laugh. Thanks to all my family members for the smile and supports . I am so proud of you guyz, not just because of the supports but the love among us . We are going to organize it again next year. Cheers