Wednesday, December 1, 2010

C-BU

Tired but at the same time I hate to see someone stupid in my office. No matter hell is to answer the audit session, I’d rather to be here rather than seeing someone who always devilish other people and big mouth. To answer the audit’s question is killing me and maybe I presume it’s even easier to answer the death angle but to see our Mr. Tired in the office, I better die here. I’ve been here since last Sunday and today will be the fifth day and I have another visit in Miri to accomplish my Sarawak audit session. But Sibu is real tough and I try my best to save the unsafe.

As a so called the makan gaji officer I was instructed to handle the audit session and fronting the devil but it doesn’t puzzle me much and here the Sarawak parks are all in my schedule for this whole freaking week. There are four of them who made my life hell this week.2 subordinates , 1 officer and 1 devil officer. I better not mention their name here but their boss was damn terrible and she might asked odd things and something out of the universal.
With her long hair like a chinese vampire in Wong Fei Hung story,she keeps pressuring question one after another . I haven't finish to answer the first question here comes another one. But the silly thing about the guy auditor who vormitted one hour after the site visit. Nak sangat audit , sampai muntah ...baru dia tau. Well according to his colleagues, he had BP and diabetic but a medicine phobia.The way he asked as it is he wants to eat my tummy , but the moment he puked, I knew his ego had been flushed out. Hahahaa .....(evil laugh)

Right, Sibu has a few urban and suburban parks for the leisure activities of locals and tourists and it is situated in Caribbean? Why? It is located next to Bermuda Triangle and what ever things we tried to erect here we will face the sink and hang problems later. Just like Bermuda kan, anything pass through would be disappeared.

Okay this is something academic and you might yawn reading this copy paste text and it is related to my work. Lake Garden, located about 1km from the town centre, is one of the ideal places in Sibu to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. It is also the most-sought out place by remote-controlled powerboat enthusiasts who show off their skills on the lake every evening and on weekends. But still we can see the odd things here especially the swamp and sink things . For those who undertstand, Sibu park should be known as the hanging garden as everything here hanged between the beam and earth.

Enough for that and this Foo Chow town is known for its delicious and affordable local cuisine. The most famous dishes include umai (shashimi la kot) , nasi lalakan (mcm nasi timbel kat Cengkareng), laksa sarawak and satay here ( I find it ok lah at Sibu Pasar Malam)and the most favorite makan place is at Sri Meranti (the makan place not the spa one) Okay you can still get the cheap stuff in Sibu as I heard everything here is tax unpaid. Lee Loong is running the business well I guess and say Sorry to Big AK because the Sibu residents don’t really rely on Astro. So Trans TV is just okay as Insert is adorable ones.

Dah la , gua ngantokk,, next Miri session. I missed my family damn much now.
p/s : I dont care , this is my personal blog, I can write whatver I want to write.Uninvited..just walkoff..!