Sunday, November 28, 2010

No body, No body but You

Mix FM aired the Wonder Girl’s hitz number Nobody But You and Yasmine seems enjoy that song while trying to captured the lyrics bit by bit. It was hot sunny Saturday morning and we had to go to Bukit Jalil Golf Course for her concert’s day. With her thick make up and the yellow flower transparent gown she feels she is the prettiest girl on earth from the way she reacts on her face. So many shows and the most awesome that registered to my mind was the Bhangra dance show but at the end of the concert I was so shocked when my daughter was crowned as the most prestigious student at her age. I paid the whole lump sump of her second year term’s fee the day before and the next day amount worth enough for me. Congrats Yasmine , Babah Proud of You. I wanna see you again on stage next year.
______________________________________________________________________