Sunday, November 21, 2010

To Moon-Nah: Till Death Do Us Part (Munir Shiraz/SaoriKita)

I am very close to my school friends. There are five of us who really close until today. Nizam, Mat Besi, Mat Spec, Munna and I are always together from the day we wiped our mucus and nose picking until we had our own kids now. We have started everything together and do such stupid things people can’t imagine. We will never grow up and if we meet together and we are always laugh loudly from the moment we laid down at Mamak's bench in evening until the next morning. With them, I started everything so called cool at that time, smoking; class outing, black jack gambling, grass weeding, main kuda, Yawata’s stuff snatching, girls fishing and having fun to the max. And now when we meet together,it is more or less like as you can see the craziness in Grown Up movie.

I knew Munna since I was form three in Badlishah and at that time he was better known as Adik Mat. He always seems with Gray’s Double Blue stick waiting for Cikgu Pari to coach him hockey almost everyday. It was all started with, when I hooked up with the hockey team players and I get to know him. Mat, Nizam, Muazam, Tebuan, Mike, Sandeep Kaur, Azyan, Zaibun they are all hockey superstars and I was nobody. Out of them, Munna considered nothing lahh... in the team and he is one year younger than us. Due to respect with Mat Spec, so were quite okay with him. To us, he is more like the most pampered brother. Mat always exposed Munna to do stupid things with us regardless he was quite naive and odd to join Budak2 Rumah Sewa Leh.

When Mat Spec, Mat Besi , Nizam and I studied in ITM, Munna was a cabin crew and he stayed in Sek. 4 Shah Alam with his uncle. And that’s makes us closer while at that time he was so mabuk with Sya. He also was extremely addicted to his bloody Play Station and pressed the joystick from dusk till dawn.

At the same time, Nizam, Shepherd and I were eyeing on Tina Nazariah, Munna’s so called cousin which is a stewardess, without knowing she is a lesbian. Hell yeahh...that.
We were together having party at weekends and there are times we spent at nightclubs and having fun while fishing girls around. Club’s hangout with Munna always made us feel small when most of the hot chicks we fished, always will turn up to him and I remember Munna’s favorite’s order was Irish Cream. No doubt, Munna is very charming guy as my wife always said that she wants to look at his face whenever get pregnant and hoping to get the baby as cute as him.

When he pursued study at the Aviation College in Malacca, I visited him several times and discovered that was one of the hardest times he faced financially. Munna, a person I knew cute by the face, well by reputation and tough at heart. Although the ups and downs, the crisis he faced together with Mat he run his life well. Unlike Mat, Munna had survived and managed it well rationally and that’s what makes who he is now.
Being sudoku to the crisis, I dragged into the picture after these midnight brothers told me what had happened to them. I feel so pity to and I feel it is quite unfair to them. While at that time I think it’s good for them to discuss rationally. Well, when it comes to family matters it is hard to solve if everybody is using different transmission. According to Mat today, Munna is the only person he have now.

Some of his relatives knew me personally as well as some of his MAS colleagues. He always keeps telling me how unsatisfied he was being a cabin crew and he hopes so much to be a pilot in the future. What the past is past and now is the new chapter of Munna. He has a good carrier now as a pilot and last night becomes a husband to Nur Safia Saori Kita.
To Munna and Saori, Congratulation. May God Bless Both of You