Thursday, November 11, 2010

To Boddah: Parental Advisory Explicit Content

To judge a person sinful or not is in God’s merciful hand. Human are being made to pray and obey the God’s rule and none other than that. My colleagues and I past few days have discussing something which is we don’t like to discuss. It’s about someone who really shows off and always blames other people mistakes. This man who always talking bad about other people and the only perfect people is always him.. I am not sure if its consider as defense mechanism but telling someone that you are better than others without untrue facts will make you lousy and like a clown? Would anyone believe a 3rd Grade SPM holder could get 4 Flat degree results? Macam haramja..kalau nak kencing patot-patotlah..
When a man who always talking about himself good, proactive, big cock or some shit like that what does it mean? Talking bad about someone publicly as it is making a press conference is something uncivilized. You know when people are talking bad about someone to you? Semua org tak baguih, dia ja pandai dlm dunia ni..hak tuih...Speak to the tongue of an experienced snake obviously make you careful to come out a word or else the world will record your statement. It’s difficult not to jump in and commiserate with the person doing the talking. It almost seems rude not to! That’s pretty twisted reasoning though; refusing to talk about people is rude. Living in turmoil without focus is something shit and hangs around with someone shit makes your life full of shit. Yaa...I write in blog but does it better than making press conference, isn’t it? If someone who are higher than me by post, my colleagues or who ever reading this, I just want to confess here it’s not about you because you still understand my text. It is about someone else who definitely still blur how to differentiate between present tense and past tense.Mampoih ...! I think a buffalo able to converse in English much better than him
Kurt Cobain on his death’s note wrote “it's better to burn out, than to fade away”. I'm too much of a neurotic moody person and I don't have the passion anymore.