Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Real]-[Estate]Management

To celebrate the pluralism concept of Malaysian race or better known as 1Malaysia, I did several good deed related to other races. I was good condition with my past neighbor, Krishnan and now Yogesh and the Chinese auntie in front of my house (which I owe her husband very much because of my so called sport’s car bad day) . I had visited them whenever needed and give presents or buy something occasionally. Almost every single day Yogesh's princess, Danyaah said hi to me whenever I passed thru my doorgate. I'd love to talk to her. Their kindness towards my family has changed my total perception about Indian. I also never have any problems with other races as far as I concern. I also don’t believe in ethnocentric perception as I see my next two doors neighbors (which is Malay) is quite arrogant .
The big campaign of 1Malaysia has succesfully inspired a lot of people including me .What the most understand about the campaign is that we should be unite as Malaysian and the unity part. Fine with that, at the meantime, I myself coined the campaign’s massage as the blog’s title which I believe "the more, the merrier" concept. Okay talking about the 1Malaysia concept, I recently watched a movie which so called so Malaysian movie. In spite that, the NST’s entertainment segment also had reviewed about the local’s film festival.But some hotstuff stories had attacked my interest about the local movie’s politic.

Some of the candidates who contest the film festival were damn unsatisfied with the judgment and of course they don’t agree with best movie of the year as well. The most person who really vocal on that matter is Mamat Khalid as he felt his movie deserve to win . He claimed that his movie’s concept is parallel to what government is promoting now and that has made me to step up the cinema risers. The movie’s name is Estet and I had to go alone as my wife will definitely refuse to watch any local movie except Yasmin Ahmad’s one . Okay let’s talk about the movie which so called deserve to win. “Estet” focuses on multiracial, multicultural living among the Malay and Indian community in a rural estate. The film is likely for release co incident or being planned for Deepavali .What you will see on screen is just an estate from the start to the end, the numerous copycats Tamil characters and a typical plot like Sivaji the Boss and if you wish for the skycrapers images, then please purchase another ticket . The plot about the estate workers (rubber tapper actually) who have been suffocated almost twenty years by the estate management. The management had been blatantly cut their wages without prior notice or any specific reason. There are so many indication and adegans showing the rudeness of the employer . Like many Tamil movies, there are two guys who were brought up closely since born appeared and act as the saviour recently and it made the management has to worry about. As usual there will always the women behind the men's succes and this happens on the videoclips with the costume changed at every verses of the ditty . With the stupid backdrop of sarcastic football games, the toddy drinking scenes , typical Hindi action packed and of course the angel named Rosyam Nor who can solve every single obstacles like Sivaji.
On another angle, I see more humiliation and "down-grading humor" rather then the unity message.Correct me if I'm wrong. If you hope for a wide spectacular CGI, a good storyline or any corporate images and the panoramic location on this movie then you better walk off.

Shockingly when Utusan has reported yesterday with something like this from the Director In Chief “ Tanyalah pada mana-mana penerbit dan pengarah, semua pasti akan mengatakan filem mereka adalah yang terbaik dan bagus. Mana ada yang tidak bangga dengan filem mereka,". Hak Tuih...!!

My footlah...local director always blow their own trumpet. I was only half an hour in the movie hall and I feel to vormit with the green phlegm after the movie. I lost my appetite to watch any local movie after this. Agreed with what most people said that local movie only deserve to be seen on Raya’s TV screen. Yasmin Ahmad had made thousand times better than this in her “Talentime”. Pls return back my ten bucks..