Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snippet Part 1,2 and 3

Part 1
Since moved to the new house, my new addictive habits are visiting IKEA and attending home and lifestyle fair. Not something that cool stuff but another waste of money. I visited IKEA five times last month and 4 times last two month and paid about RM 2321 of the total amount. That is excluding the Daim’s cake, meatballs, petrol, and toll and parking fee. Satu kegilaan yang bakal memusnahkan hidupku. I have to stop from this madness. But it might be much…. much better rather than reading the sex video news nowadays. Puke..uwekks..

Part 2
I don’t have to sit in front because I am the sub woofer. So I am going back earlier because my responsibility at home is much bigger. I keep silent because I am not the dream trader .I pushed it aside because that is not my problem. I pay it back on Friday..Ciss.

Part 3
Someone have said to me yesterday.." give them 80 subjects to them, they definitely scored A for each one, give them 80 ringgit to solve house hold stuff, they'll get you nothing." Kids nowadays...pandai - pandai... belaka ..tapi tak bijak. Balik kampung naik bas pun tak reti. Anak Gaddafi dah mati , Elizabeth Taylor pun dah mati rupanya.