Monday, January 30, 2012

brain and drain

rating people is everyone routine habits and its norm. realize or not while putting a mark to someone, we are also exposed to be rated by someone. we are also being counted at every corner of deed day and night by the God. Whether we are good or bad, better or worse we are able to choose what we are to be. to be ourselves to be someone else. we can’t lie at all time and masked or face with someone else unless we are suffering alzheimer or schizophrenia. neither to be the first man shot or the last man die it’s ourselves to determine the position. stubborn is my middle name and classified myself neither amphibian nor reptiles. I fight whenever I think it worth to fight and I keep silent when I knew the result before the game started. In that case I believe my sixth sense. time is change and by year we are increase the age factor by number and physical. emotion developed by case but brain cell digested in better mode if we knew how to use the it .for some people , reacting emotionally maybe the first step to solve the problem but at the end it worth nothing than making more and more enemies. fighting with something we can’t win and react emotionally is such a waste. it is better loose and spends time to plan for the next game. most cases emotion expression worth nothing unless you devoted to someone.