Monday, February 6, 2012

bee eye tee see hedge

Rhetoric may be her middle name. huugh..talking bad about someone is something good for someone who really deserve it. Friend of mine who was last time so close to us suddenly changed after marry with an unknown girl who he met at one of the hottest night club in KL. He who I knew as a hit and run person and never stick to one person decided to marry this girl and that’s what we wondered about at that time. Another friend said he may be voo doo spelled or black magic by the girl but because of this another friend is really has a questioned mark credibility person to comment something about marriage, none of us were bothered about what he believed. True enough after several years we saw this old friend was really changed and most likely his bloody wife rules him all the time. Actually we are sick and tired with his bloody wife.
On FT day holiday, I spent a cup of tea with munna and the whole bunch of night a lot of curse were being discussed about that bloody bitch who just attended my pot luck cordial party at my house. Knowing that my wife and I would spend time in Europe, with her freak and awkward face she simply said if she is not currently prego she would rather to bag pack together with us. Hello bitch. Who wanna invite you please.. u cheap girl. She cant accept if my wife and I just above on her and everything she must be on top of others and hello I still remember the last time you and the husband want to have holiday in redang , your husband was asking me for money and that’s shows you guys are portraying bloody rich but the real is you guys are hell debtors. I just couldn’t stand the way she cynically insult my red wall and that’s how she comment on our tiramisu and spaghetti as it is she is the master chef of the world and sorry to say we feel puke every time we ate at her house. Again tonight munna and I again the same topic we brought at damansara uptown and I saw some girls made weird face on the way we cursed. Ohh yeah.. On why she never condemning munna’s wife because her English is damn terrible. All I know is none of us like her...bee eye tee see hedge...... yup you bitch...