Friday, February 10, 2012

Left is Right, Right is Wrong?

NFC issue had blown the mass media since last two months? Yup in such manner, it may topple the government side and so many assumptions by public. If we probe the history, it’s of course from Pak Lah’s legacy who mismanages the country and now the current leader had to install the damage control chip on his brain. I don’t want elaborate more but I think http://anotherbrickinwall.blogspot.com/2012/02/nfc-was-pak-lahs-legacy-issue.html is best text so far.
(+ve)
I take it lightly as make a comparison, so put it this way, if I want to do business and the bank asked my proposal. They then agreed and I get the loan. Would that be damn wrong if I swindle the money to do other thing? Well, the risk is on my shoulder not bank as I had to repay the money back on installment basis. Okay people are saying that that’s the public fund he’d swindled so it’s different by getting money from the bank. Does money from the bank is also people’s money? And what bank is doing by giving the loan is what the accountant said money chain, capital rolled-up and in business rolling up the money is a must. By large, what government is doing by giving the loan is almost what the bank is doing? AMMai rite?
(-ve)
But why does so easy giving a soft loan to a company which related to cabinet minister? That’s the question? The amount is too huge? The company structure is too monarchy and why MOF doesn’t send any of officer to be evaluate on this matters. The product of the feedlot is so debatable and question mark.
Result
I now don’t know who to believe in .Both sides are hunger my votes and those people like me now. Am I left side or right side or I just accept that the left is right, right is wrong?