Sunday, March 4, 2012

From this trip

Vintage corridor


Paris
It’s important for whoever who wants to visit Paris to understand French at least if you cant converse in French .French people hates British and they hate to speak English. French really love wine and cheese. Wine is in every food inclusive of milk, bread, croissant and anything. Most immigrants in France are Muslim and Muslim considered well delivered in retail business but hijab and veil are prohibited in any education institution here.

Have you been in maldives. You should go there and it is very nice country. I came here last eight years with my family. Okay ..montmatre is just nearby the corner and take the bus no 33 ..say it tronty trois not trois trois.. Yes I had problem with french also.But your french is okay and acceptable at least above the average.

Mohan is from maldives, working as receptionist at Vintage Hotel.

Amsterdam
On why Euro and British pound became smaller?
I spoke to one Moroccan in Cosmos Amsterdam and he said. It all because of riba . Too many riba in loan financing cause a lot of problems. For those who can’t afford to buy house or anything, European introduce loan so that people can buy but on top of that they enforce the riba or better known interest. As a result of too much of interest it will cause non performing loans and last when it carries in bulk amount s of loan, the currency drop by default. This is Amsterdam my big brother. The city of Jews, the best practicing riba in the world. ohh.. He then said “I like this coffee..”
434..Bekal aku lah. Just try our Malaysian coffee, I said. Ya Allah , this man explained the Al Baqarah words by words. He hates Jew so much. I always adore him, the counter reps at Cosmos. Khaleel from Morocco.

On the other hand, I did spoke to an environmental engineer from Spain who have strong American accent. He advised me not to go to Russia and Morocco is just nearby the Granada but don’t go without money or you’ve got to jail. But the way he elaborates Marrakesh, was so impressive and I’d love to go there. “I love to talk to Muslim and they are kind people and I couldn’t understand why American hated them so much.” Is true that if I smoke at your country , they will cut my hand?Ahh..sudah..

America is just a beautiful country but if you have problem with your health just fly back to your country. Their hospital facilities are like hypermarket. They always keep thinking on how to make money but the rich people refuse to contribute to poorer. If you want to save your money to travel Europe just stop at Cairo and then take the bus to Rabat. From there you take the ferry to Granada. My friend , just go to Casablanca and you will see they have the most beautiful ladies in the world. I forgot to ask his name and he is from Granada, Spain.


London
London is a pale city. Rarely would we found colourful facade and it divide into two local councils, City of London and City of Westminster. The crowd would be seen more havoc in City of Westminster where Trafalgar, Buckingham, Oxford ,Bayswater and Victoria located whereby City Of London is the high rise part of London and some portion are still under construction. That’s building. English people mostly heartless and very inexpressive. You wouldn’t know whether like or hate you. Fashionwise they just know three colours which is blue, grey and black and if you found people with other colour at Oxford Street, it could be French or others. Malaysian in London are hopeless, arrogant, self-centered except Niza, Zareene’s friend. Typical mak datin attitude . Most of them still believe colonialism and hailed the Tooting Beck time. Bonda Cafe ? Dont eat there..tak sedap.

"Why do you come here"...Haiyya last time was 7 now only 4.8 lorr..by the way I'm from Penang.This shop really give me stress , I had to work everyday and off only Christmas. I tell you what, if you want to travel here , use bus and get the oyster card, cheaper.Ok you take my can opener , I never use it.Org sini malas oohh..hmm well at least you have seen the world...what is life without travelling..kann..- Dave Choo, Oxford Street..his hometown is Permatang Pauh.Sekampung dengan Anwar.He is maybe gay, Anwar ...tak.


Brussels
Brussels is an arrogant city and unprofitable. Most people just dropped by and transited this city because only two accesses to enter England which is Paris and this stupid city. Most people would stare Asian like cannibals and you would believe that this city is just belongs to Caucasian. No place for Asian in Brussels and most of them are Klu Klux Clans. Beware of taking tram; while you are standing just be alert on your wallet and stuff. There are a lot of pickpockets who always stand at the tram’s door. Aku tak ckp dgn sapa2..kat sini cuma pak Arab kat g jual doner kebab kt stesen Beurs.

p/s.Oh yess.To answers the envious people out there. Where do I get the money from to go those countries? I’m just good at financing. My father taught me to be a good financial planner. Next …Marrakesh…