Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Drowning Pool


Euro crisis effect the world financial system and it shows how money printed doesn’t work to solve the financial problem. It affects me. Finding another job is not the antidote to emptiness in the office. I tried many times to buck up but still it doesn’t work. That’s so puzzle.

Overhauling my routine including jeopardizing my career is not an option? Pursue studies but waiting offer letter from universities is killing me. I am in the state of doing nothing but waiting gold to be dug. My eight hours at the day time is still remains unproductive.
Apart from this, I had fight with Zareene for some stupid reasons and she refused to talk to me and that’s again made me mad. I was at fault. For couple of days Zareene and I are running eclipse day life.

Shahnaz and Yasmine are fighting for their own right which is meant their favorite channel, Disney Junior. For the next time again, I lost the battle and the TV belongs to them at 8.00 pm, the prime time. Last time I still remember, to watch news I had to  go mamak stall but this time my house is quite far distance to mamak and indeed I am lazy to switch on the car. Since that, Malaysiakini and Malaysia Today is becoming my official newscaster. So I walked up upstairs and heading to my net book.
At 9.15, suddenly these two kids came upstairs with little laugh. Getting mad with them, I asked them to dribble the ball at our garden yard. By the time they tired and fell asleep, and then the TV is mine.Both my kids were razor-wired with tiredness.


What a bad day, all channels presenting rubbish except Al Hijrah. A new knowledge about Irshad Manji on Isu Akidah and that most remembered me my last girlfriend who really practicing liberalism in her life.That's the whole family are unpracticed Muslim. Syukur, I married the right person. 10. 20pm and time to sleep and switched on hand phone and saw an sms from Liza. “Kita cuba sehabis baik, ya Din”. A sms that tried to persuade me not to cancel the purchase of her house.At this time I am zigzagging in between of to continue my housing loan or just withdraw it. Liza’s price is too high and the bank had advised me to ask the owner for a bit lower price and that’s my intention in the first place.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was wrong when I denied the job scope’s of valuer. Now I am in the drowning pool.