Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bab I

What “do’s” and what” don’ts” when you traveling overseas. Eating at cordial restaurant may catch you into trouble as they may sell unslaughted meat.
When we reached Amsterdam, we quite lucky  that the Muslim’s shaorma restaurant just by the corner and it just walking distance to our cosmos lodging.  The owner did tell us that his restaurant offers  a halal meat but what makes me puzzled there were Smirnoff liquor on the rack. We are safe from anything banned by God.
London’s Primark is heaven to shoppers especially poor traveler like me. The only place we can shops in London is Primark and it offers many stuff at the very cheap price but be careful. The shoes are doubtful and after wearing my office's shoe for four months, I discover it was a pig skin lining. Straight away I told my father that his shoe also was the same condition with mine.  My last Chiang Mai trip also same thing happened. The shoes I purchased at Central also contain pig skin lining
Malaysian version is
Generation Slime, but still  
sounds "swine"  in the  album
I had enough for this thing and my two kids had two tanning after we found out that the shoes we purchased contained pig skin lining. This time even worst when my office shoes, my father’s and Shahnaz’s sandal are all have pig skin lining. Shoes shopping is so interesting especially for women but not when you're travelling. 
Lesson to all Muslim travelers, never buy any shoes outside.Spare some doubt before getting a risky close deal or if you are really unpracticed Muslim, what do you care about?  


Like most people said you are what you eat  and let me add one more which is you are what you wear. Since halal is very religious thing so be sensitive on it. Your sensitivity does count on your final judgment.