Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Euro 2012

Would it be preposterous to say that EURO 2012 would be neglected by the football fans all over the world? It was certainly a most men sport since the Earth was created by The God , I believe , and the most wealthiest sport with billion of transactions. 
Really, the football has taken over the carrier premiership and it even being much hire  than any politician all over the world. The fact that Christiano Ronaldo's cash ability is equavalent to two times Obama's saving account.Not unless, I myself wanted to be part of the football local history but knowing talent and size is not granted by the God Almighty, watching football is just enough for a dwarf species fan like me. !
Euro 2012 and  what most irritating me is on why tulips was chosen as logo of  this men's sport? NVM, let it be puzzling me and many men out there.What about the Euro 2012 and favorite team of mine then? The last world cup had seen I was campaigning for Germany via my FB account and this time it remain the same. I never swindle to other team yet perhaps Germany I expected could be the champ of the Europe continent this time. Hard to say that other giant teams like Spain, France and Italy would be peanuts but the game  versus Holland last night could be a stepping stone to Germany for final. 

One thing for sure there is, no betting at the moment as I quite busy with Tmn Pasif.  
Again, hard to say. In fact, betting had never crossed paths until I met Nordin in this office and the money start counting on the table of World Cup 2006. Nordin and I too were on very cordial terms but after he’d been thrown away to be an  OSC officer, he then disappeared and I had lost contact with him.

But make no mistake. Nordin is a jovial person. Many gossips overthrowing him about his integrity perhaps I never bother about it.I actually enjoyed being close friends with him. For sure, Nordin was the best person to chat about football and I always would want to tap his brains about sports. He was not only a sports man, which was widely known champ at golf and psychologically good at badmouthing people. 


Now as time goes by, friends slowly disappeared and I had to enjoy Euro 2012 on my own. Hasrun, Munna and Yogesh would never good at football. If last time Usop would fetch me at 3.00 am in the morning, now I had to drive on my own to Riang- Riang make noise alone. For at least I realized, neither Euro nor World,the player has changed, the heroes has changed,the jersey has changed, friend's condition changed, the atmosphere has changed,everything changed suits to our age and like most architecture students said its "form follow function".