Wednesday, October 17, 2012

R n R (Real estate N Ripped off)


The ups and down is just monotron of life. After get rid of the office, enjoying G & B and The Kardashian is like must watch programme for me despite finishing my assignment. Meantime the household  burdens ie liasing with financial institution, legal matters, stupid vendor make me tired and sick. As of today, the leave granted  to me is not really a bonus thing but it becomes  another special time for to solve the heavy things beside my study.

 
Taking real estate doesn’t make me comfort. After two times experiencing sales and purchase with the one launch house and a sub-sales house, I did for the third time and this is just the preparation my kids.And this  I was conned clearly. The house owner, asking me to pay for another 8 percent for late charges.What I most regret was,  she asked me to use her lawyer, her buddies bank and yet after bank late receive  of security  documents and the late charge was being penaltied to me. How dare ..you ?
I don’t want to talk about the professionalism because she‘s the one who begged me to purchase the house so that she can get rid of that current loans in order from her to purchase another one.So since Zareene had some increament then I agreed to purchase but I dont expect she threat us like this.  Financially,I ‘m not the one who in dire straits and  desperate  but after the document exercise with the up and down, rejected by the bank  because of the under-valued  , again she simply cheated me in the name of  professionalism. Mathematically, it definitely a wrong investment where the debt is more than the receipt  but thinking of the decentralization now, I ‘m worry if my daughter couldn’t have any house in the future.

Initially I already accept the capital price and the deferred credit term but the late charge to me is just something that shouldn't be happen.I said it’s haram  for them taking my money just like that .
The day I was not in the mood and stress thinking about Liza nad husband, friend of mine Alone called me up for a cup of coffee at Bintang Bistro . He is actually from Kulim  and coming here for a bussines trip  and we had a good chit-chat .The day after that we went out for Halal Fest and visiting his old boss, M Nasir at Luncai Emas, Sg. Buloh. yeahh meeting someone who have big name and some more he is celebrity.

Arriving Luncai Emas, we were welcomed by M Nasir and AD Samad, the lyricist. M Nasir seems not really neither a quiet  nor talkative person.He is just in the middle of that. Alone is kinda elaborating him about  his new bussines venture with Tekun and sometimes there are part they talk about pearl bussines with one of tycoon they knew before.M nasir then   asking me several things about the real estate, caveat things , value and financing  and offering me to lease out his properties. The offer is quite good from a big name but when he mentioned that  his  property is just next to a Bak Kut Teh restaurant  I  think it's a bit tough to lease or sell.  

There are some pro and cons this few day , being ripped off by stupid vendor and having chance to lease out M Nasir properties. But it depends on Alone's effort to get the contact . Meeting a big name for at least  buck-up my inner side and revitalize my emotional. 

One thing for sure they never give up in their life, positive thinking ,work hard and finally they deserve it.  Well, meeting M Nasir makes my day.