Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tong Cat

Paint barrel

Until there is no substance, no content

I have run out of paint use
but it is not as beautiful as I was expecting

As of today

it will be exactly a month I off to office. It had been month spending time painting a house; greet my parents and solving some of the internal problems. Yes it is silent as silent death but good for not being there is a sense of grief.
The most I was alarmed that I worship the growing sprawl. Almost a year I did not set foot to the mosque.

Today felt like going to a movie and do some shopping. But think of allowances that have not been entered to account, Shahnaz kindergarten fees to be paid, lawyer fees are still pending, I postpone my first intention. Fortunately ,rich fast easy scheme helps me a lot.

Today its okay as I see the face of the shit colored paint barrel.